- iPhone: The most rumored of all Apple devices for months. There has been a ton of speculation that the iPhone will finally be unveiled at Macworld; however, MacRumors.com points out that "none of the more credible rumors have specifically pointed to Macworld as the launch date for the device." Another MacRumors post, citing the International Herald Tribune, discussed the iPhone, which they believe will be released at Macworld, and will be "closer to personal computers in pocket form."
- iTV: In September 2006, Steve Jobs introduced iTV and said it would be coming in the first quarter of 2007, which is now. The Unofficial Apple Weblog bloggers are predicting either the official announcement, the finalization, the release date, or the shipment of iTV. However, nobody seems to be sure exactly what it is.
- iLife and iWork '07: The annual updating of Apple's iApps should continue. ZDNet.com says in addition to these updates, we may also see the addition of a spreadsheet, rumored to be called "Numbers" or "Sheets." Not exciting, but not every Macworld announcement can be, can it?
- Mac Tablet: ZDNet.com writes that although this is the product they would most like to see, they are putting the odds at 100:1 that it will be released, due to the small potential market for tablet PCs.
- iSight: Wired.com believes we will see an updated iSight camera at Macworld.
- Leopard: There is a general agreement that the release date for the latest OS will come at Macworld.
Possible releases at Macworld
Apple Computer Inc.'s (NASDAQ: AAPL) week-long Macworld expo is kicking off tomorrow, and here is a look at what possible new products are being discussed on various tech blogs: